CLICK HERE FOR THE RIASCD MEMBER BROCHURE
- $30 full time students
Membership in RIASCD offers important benefits to educators throughout the year. Members currently receive :
- electronic newsletters with community connections,
- educational news summaries including Commissioner’s Updates and access to nationally-published content,
- Free attendance at General Membership sessions with professional development topics/presentations,
- In-depth resources with hyperlinks to Rhode Island organizations and school/district level practices that support the Whole Child. This will assist educators at the state and local levels who are interested in developing a Whole Child approach to recognize partners and regulations that are mutually supportive.
- Discounted rates for registration to Rhode Island ASCD professional development workshops and conferences.
RIASCD EXECUTIVE BOARD ~ 2016-2018
President ~ Debra Turchetti-Ramm: NBCT, Instructional Technology Coordinator for Johnston Public Schools
President-Elect ~ Tracy Whitehead: Principal, Nayatt School, Barrington
Executive Director ~ Frank Donahue
Past President ~ Rosemary Reilly-Chammat: HIV/AIDS Sexuality Specialist, RIDE
Special Assistant to the Board ~ Dr. Bernard DiLullo: Superintendent, Johnston Public Schools
Secretary ~ Joe Amaral: Principal, Portsmouth Middle School
Treasurer ~ Cindy Joyce: Grade 3 Teacher, Johnston Public Schools